RCMK XCR-1200SE 4WD 1/5 Buggy
RCMK XCR-1200SE Four-Wheel Drive 1/5 Buggy.
email email@example.com for shipping cost.
The new XCR-1200SE is the same as the original XCR-1000 except for the following:
Engine : CR300F
PC skin body : Blue version
Chassis brace : all billet metal
Engine mount (Clutch carrier) : billet metal
Sticker : 111 number with better quality
In addition, this Special Edition version contains the following extra upgrades over the regular XCR-1200:
Rear Aluminum Engine Mount
Full Metal Shock(Shock piston, shock under cover, shock spring guard)
Full Metal Hydraulic Brake System
Metal Gear Box Mount(Front and Rear)
Metal Servo Arms (Steering, Brake)
Spare Tire mount & Spare Tire
Muffler Ring Guard
Muffler End Tube
1. Using the CR300F engine equipped with a high-powered CR muffler.
2. Hard anodized chassis using a 5mm thick. (All CNC machine processing)
3. The non-welders Billet steel Clutch Bell.
4. Using the large shock with 7mm shaft.
5. Using the triple brake system (Front 2ea, Rear 1ea).
6. Using the brake pads made of carbon fiber.
7. The disc brake is applied using a variety of processes.
(Heat treatment, grinding, chrome plating, titanium-plated)
8. Battery Checkers on radio tray provides space. Then apply a transparent cover for the real-time check.
9. Using CNC machined bearing guard on the differential gear box.
10. Cross shaft holder was processed into the deep housing with CNC machines.
11. Using a precision machined lower arm shaft (heat treated, polished, black-coated)
12. The car body is made from strong durable polycarbonate. 10mm thick application of durable cage.
13. Can be equipped with an LED diodes for lighting effects. (headlights, brakelight)
14. Using the clutch spring to engage in high rotation. (6000RPM)
15. Using a CNC machine precision machined gears.
16. This tire durability unique patterns that can be used in a good all terrain.
17. XCR-1200SE does not include the servo and the radio system. So that gives users a wide range of choices.
– Length: 826mm (32.5 inch)
– Width: 488mm (19.2 inch)
– Height: 328mm (12.9 inch)
– Ground Clearance: 80mm (3.14 inch)
– Wheelbase: 568-572mm (22.35-22.5 inch)
– Weight: 15.35kg (33.8lbs) (Varies depending on the equipment used)
– Chassis: 5mm Aluminum, Hard Anodized
– Fuel Tank Capacity: 700cc
Needed To Complete:
– 2-Channel Radio System, plus on/off switch
– Steering & Throttle Servo (large scale size for both!)
– Receiver Battery Pack and Charger
– Gasoline Fuel
– 2-cycle engine oil