RCMK XCR-1200SE 4WD 1/5 Electric Buggy
RCMK XCR-1200SE Four-Wheel Drive 1/5 Electric Buggy.
email firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping cost.
1. Using a 810KV electric motor with a 200A X5 Hobbywing ESC
2. Hard anodized chassis using a 5mm thick. (All CNC machine processing)
3. Billet all metal chassis brace
4. Using the large shock with 7mm shaft.
5. Adjustable battery holder to accomodate diffrent battery sizes.
6. Recommended battery sizes: 2 x 11.1V 7000mh, 2 x 11.1V 8500mh, 2 x 11.1V 10000mh
7. Battery Checkers on radio tray provides space. Then apply a transparent cover for the real-time check.
8. Using CNC machined bearing guard on the differential gear box.
9. Cross shaft holder was processed into the deep housing with CNC machines.
10. Using a precision machined lower arm shaft (heat treated, polished, black-coated)
11. The car body is made from strong durable polycarbonate. 10mm thick application of durable cage.
12. Can be equipped with an LED diodes for lighting effects. (headlights, brake light)
13. Using a 16T pinion gear
14. Using a CNC machine precision machined gears.
15. This tire durability unique patterns that can be used in a good all terrain.
16. XCR-1200SE does not include, batteries, servo and the radio system. So that gives users a wide range of choices.
– Length: 826mm (32.5 inch)
– Width: 488mm (19.2 inch)
– Height: 328mm (12.9 inch)
– Ground Clearance: 80mm (3.14 inch)
– Wheelbase: 568-572mm (22.35-22.5 inch)
– Weight: 15.35kg (33.8lbs) (Varies depending on the equipment used)
– Chassis: 5mm Aluminium, Hard Anodized
– Motor: X-Team XTI-57113, 7600W, 810KV
– ESC Hobbywing 200A X5, Waterproof, Battery: 3-8S Lipo, 9-24 Cells NiMH. BEC Output 6V/7.4V Switable 6A.
– Pinion Gear: 16T
Needed To Complete:
– 2-Channel Radio System
– Steering Servo
– Battery Pack x 2 and Charger